Serving our clients with honesty and integrity since 1968, our reputation speaks for itself. We have residential clients that have been using us for years, referring us to friends and family. They will always return, knowing that they have and will always deal with a company that has their best interests at heart and will deliver a quality product and service each time. They are also comforted by the fact that we have been with them for many years and will be here for many more to come. This is an important point to keep in mind, as we will always be here to fulfill our 10-year promise to our clients.
Dealing with a large number of residential clients on a daily basis is not the easiest of tasks. Each client has their own views, ideas and personalities and it takes a special kind of company with the right team to have a certain je ne sais quoi about them to pull this off successfully day in and day out. City Sound has just that.
We are not in the business of suggesting products and services to clients they do not need. We are also not in the business of offering products and services that we honestly feel will not do the best job possible. What you see is what you get with us and what you’ll get is some of the best service out there.
We deal with all sorts of projects within residential properties:
- Listed buildings or buildings within conservation areas. These houses are protected by the government, but due to age are very cold and draughty, also letting in an enormous amount of environmental noise and dirt. These projects need special attentions from certain key members of our staff. We can help with the process of planning permission and if needed, converse with the allocated planning officer if certain areas need to be addressed.
- New builds where noise reduction is key for a healthy living environment. These buildings will always have brand new double-glazing, but double-glazing is not sufficient for a good level of noise reduction.
- Unprotected, older properties where clients do not want to replace existing windows, but need good levels of noise reduction and or thermal insulation.
- Properties that can do with an extra form of security.
- Properties suffering from condensation in cooler months and would like to improve this issue.
Give us a call or send us an email if we can help with anything. Even if you are only considering secondary glazing as an option and want to understand the concept more – we are here to help you.